We support domestic and internationally built feeder systems.Learn More
We are looking for skilled, dependable craftsmen who want to build a career at a great company. Our 60,000 square foot manufacturing facility is clean, well stocked and all of our work stations are supplied with the latest technology. Our open positions are listed below. We offer competitive wages Benefits for full time employees (after […]Learn More
Experience the difference our Engineered Solutions make for your automated feeding systems • We design engineered solutions to meet or exceed the challenges in your parts feeding automation. We work with you to develop a custom solution for your unique application. We customize each design to isolate and position parts for the next step in […]Learn More
Our technicians provide on-site service of your feeder systems.Learn More
• We design engineered solutions to meet or exceed the challenges in your parts feeding automation. We work with you to develop a custom solution for your unique application. We customize each design to isolate and position parts for the next step in your automation. We engineer solutions to assure the highest productivity.
• We provide quick quote turnaround and engineering approval drawings are provided in 2-3 days ARO.
• We partner with you through the entire project. You will have one point of contact from quoting to run off. We provide status updates at each step of the manufacturing process.
• We thoroughly test all systems before they leave our facility. Nothing ships out without ensuring your complete satisfaction.
• We support all of our feeder systems with complete documentation:
– 3D models for each complete system: from the bulk handling all the way through to the isolation mechanism
– Maintenance manuals
– We provide training and parts support
• We warranty all of our manufactured equipment for one year after delivery. If it is not performing correctly, we will send a technician to fix the issue or replace the machinery.